Kusshi Oysters with Black Cherry Mignonette
Always looking for new ways to enjoy Kusshi Oysters has uncovered this gem of an oyster recipe. Our delicious oysters featured with a black cherry mignonette. Thanks to BC Living for featuring local products!
- 400 ml cherry juice (2 lbs of whole cherries will produce 600 ml of juice)
- 10 oz black cherry vinegar
- 4 oz brunoise fennel
- 4 oz brunoise shallots
- 4 Tsp black pepper
- 5 Kusshi oysters per person
- Serve Kusshi oysters on a small rectangular glass plate with a ramekin of mignonette.
- Use fennel fronds and a few half cherries for garnish.
Recipe source: Kusshi Oysters with Black Cherry Mignonette